My Gluten-Free Chicken Tenders Recipe, No Breading
I make this gluten-free chicken tenders recipe for myself and my kids because they fit the Core 8-Week Challenge nutrition program perfectly. This gluten-free chicken tenders recipe has no breading, it’s made with almond meal instead of breading. I season the almond meal (you could also use cashew meal) with two different salt-free seasonings and viola! I have Core-friendly chicken nuggets with no guilt or gluten!
Gluten-Free Chicken Tenders Recipe Ingredients:
- 1-1/2 lbs of fresh chicken breast cuts or tenders
- 2 cups almond meal
- 1 cup of egg whites
- 2 tbsp Mrs. Dash Salt-Free Chicken Seasoning
- 2 tbsp Mrs. Dash Salt-Free Extra Spicy Seasoning
- Non-fat cooking spray
For the ingredients, you might need a little more or less depending on the amount of breading you would like to use on each piece of chicken. You can eye ball this and add a little more or less seasoning to taste. What I like about using egg whites is that it leaves the chicken nuggets tasting extra crispy out of the oven.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray cookie sheet with fat-free non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour egg whites into a bowl.
- Combine the dry ingredients together and put them out on a deep plate so you can dip the chicken tenders in them.
- Dip one chicken tender at a time in the egg whites and then coat with “no-bread breading” mixture.
- Place chicken tenders on the cookie sheet about a 3/4-inch apart from one another
- Bake for 25 minutes.
This is one of my kids favorite Mynt Core recipes, I like to serve it with some sweet potato fries or homemade applesauce.
Here are some of the ingredients I used for this gluten-free chicken tender recipe:
Gluten-Free Chicken Tenders Have NO-Breading!